01. Regional Engineering College, Durgapur.
02. Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute.
03. Murshidabad Institute of Technology, Murshidabad.
04. Regional Engineering College, Silchar.
05. Women’s Polytechnic, Kolkata.
06. Murshidabad College of Engineering and Technology, Berhampore.
07. WEBEL (For Kalyani Engg).
08. Jnan Chandra Ghosh Polytechnic, Kolkata.
09. University Institute of Technology, Burdwan.
10. Haldia Institute of Technology, Haldia
11. Bengal Institute of Technology.
12. College of Engineering and Management, Kolaghat.
13. Kalyani Engineering College
14. Project C.P.M.A. ETCE Dept. (Jadavpur University).
15. Physics Electronics science, J.U
16. B. P. Poddar Institute of Management & Technology, Kolkata.
17. College of Textile Technology, Berhampur, Murshidabad.
18. Jadavpur University, ETCE Dept.
20. B.E. College,Shibpur (D.U.)
22. Kalna Polytechnic
23. Dept. of Atomic Energy, (Govt. of India)
24. MCKV Institute of Engineering
25. Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi
26. Marine College of Engineering, Govt. Of India, Kolkata
27. College of Ceramic Technology, Salt Lake, Kolkata
28. Techno India, Salt Lake, Kolkata
29. M.C.K.V Institute of Engg. Liluah, Howrah
30. Durgapur Institute of AdvancedTechnology & Management. D. I . A. T . M
31. Future Institute of Engineering &Management., Mizoram University. Aizawl.
32. Tezpur University, Tezpur
33. Jalpaiguri Govt. Engineering College.
34. Ranchi Govt. Women’s Polytechnic, Ranchi.
35. Calcutta University (Chem Tech)
36. Calcutta Institute of Engineering & Management, Kolkata.
37. B.I.T. Sindri.
38. Bengal Engg. & Science University, Shibpur, Howrah.
39. Tezpur University, Dept. of Electronics, Tezpur.
40. CIEM, 24/1A, Chandi Ghosh Road, Tollygunge, Kolkata-40.
41. University College of Technology, Calcutta University.
42. Calcutta University (Chem Tech).
43. BESU , Sibpur.
44. BIT, Mesra.
Copyright © Microline India. 2008. All rights reserved.
A Site by astitya
An ISO 9001-2008 certified company